Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best agirlstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best agirlstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about simple agi innondh love story, simple agi ondh love story, dear zindagi story, simple agi ondh love story poems, zindagi ki mahek upcoming story in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

FEAR (Face Everything and Rise) - A Short Story

Once, there was a girl of 10th standard and her dream was to get 1st rank in whole Bharat. She was afraid of darkness and aloneness. Once she was alone in her house and wanna study because her boards was going on. But her books was upstairs and she don't wanna go upstairs alone because she was feared. She sat down and thought that if I afraid, I will not get success in my life. This thinking gave strength to her and she thought "I am not alone, God is always with me." Suddenly she stood up and went upside to take her books and she had started studying for her board exams and finally when the results were out, she saw that she topped in whole India.

MORAL - Beat your Fear #yostowrimo #ashortstory #agirlstory #darkness #aloneness #topped #beatyourfear

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification