Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shubhaiku Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shubhaiku Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shubh ratri quotes hindi, shubh ratri quotes, shubh sakal quotes, best shubh vichar in hindi, shubh prabhat quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

First try for #haikusmiled. 😊 Aura di, see. ❤️ •68/365• #shubhaiku #Haiku #yqhaiku #FreshThoughts #petals

read more
Though those petals are 
dry in my book but matters,
so my haiku smiled.
 First try for #haikusmiled. 😊

Aura di, see. ❤️

•68/365•

#shubhaiku #haiku #yqhaiku #freshthoughts #petals

Shubhi Mahajan

For better read ~ A house full of words, But fully locked from outside So, my haiku cried. First try on #haikucried and sorry for ruining it, Aura di. :/ (66/365) #Haiku #FreshThoughts #shubhaiku

read more

Cogdtisdgzig For better read ~ 
A house full of words,
But fully locked from outside
So, my haiku cried.

First try on #haikucried and sorry for ruining it, Aura di. :/

(66/365)

Shubhi Mahajan

To overcome our fear, it was important for me to look there. I need to remove all illusions from my mind. :) It is true that we all have fear of something since childhood and due to these fears, our brains cause a lot of illusions. But it's important to dare to take some difficult steps to drive away that fear. •Team Writing Warriors• •Haiku Poem• •Horror genre• #restzone #rzpl3 #rzpl3round2 #rzplwritingwarriors #rzpl3writingwarriors #shubhaiku

read more
"A Horror Illusion"

When I went inside, 
I felt that someone creepy
Is following me. 

I secretly looked,
No one was there in the room.
It was illusion. To overcome our fear, it was important for me to look there. I need to remove all illusions from my mind. :)

It is true that we all have fear of something since childhood and due to these fears, our brains cause a lot of illusions. But it's important to dare to take some difficult steps to drive away that fear.

•Team Writing Warriors• 
•Haiku Poem• 
•Horror genre•

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification