Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moisdad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moisdad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about excusez moi french to english, excusez-moi monsieur meaning in english, excusez-moi in english, excusez moi pronunciation in french, excusez moi in french,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

If you're here in my area, I'd be entering your home to meet lil mo and to give him Sagun which my mumma gives to new born babies and I like to do it too. Also, I'd be spending some time with champ. 🤭 *ese abhi kewal YQ ke flowers se possible hai* So yes, It has been half month to the gift from heaven. A perfect gift that make us smile. A perfect gift that make us shine. A perfect gift that make us feel proud. #testimonial #moisdad

read more

If you're here in my area, I'd be entering your home to meet lil mo and to give him Sagun which my mumma gives to new born babies and I like to do it too. Also, I'd be spending some time with champ. 🤭 *ese abhi kewal YQ ke flowers se possible hai* 

So yes,

It has been half month to the gift from heaven. 
A perfect gift that make us smile.
A perfect gift that make us shine.
A perfect gift that make us feel proud.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification