Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hirathoddaipoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hirathoddaipoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mere desh ki dharti sona ugle hira moti, mere desh ki dharti sona ugle ugle hira moti, mere hira savage, mere desh ki dharti ugle hira moti, kisi ke hath me hira,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Cerebral Derange

Hir a THODDAI poem So line 5 is 10 syllables in length; the other 5 lines are 9 syllables. Also, the “b” rhyme is somewhere near the end of line 5 and somewhere in the first half of line 6–so those rhymes could move back and forth to suit your needs. Rhyme - aaaabxa #AT8by30poems#ATNaPoWriMo#NAPOWRIMO#aestheticthoughts#leaf#hirathoddaipoem#yqbaba#yqdidi

read more
HIR A THODDAI POEM FORM
----------------------------------------------------------
Like dried leaf life is, from branch I fell
On song of wind I dance, thought life well
But routine like machine it's not well
Time ticking days passed charm turned like hell
From the branch of life. I fell freed from the
Routine world and following Breeze well Hir a THODDAI poem

So line 5 is 10 syllables in length; the other 5 lines are 9 syllables. Also, the “b” rhyme is somewhere near the end of line 5 and somewhere in the first half of line 6–so those rhymes could move back and forth to suit your needs.
Rhyme - aaaabxa

#AT8by30poems#ATNaPoWriMo#NaPoWriMo#aestheticthoughts#leaf#hirathoddaipoem#yqbaba#yqdidi

Cerebral Derange

Hir a THODDAI poem So line 5 is 10 syllables in length; the other 5 lines are 9 syllables. Also, the “b” rhyme is somewhere near the end of line 5 and somewhere in the first half of line 6–so those rhymes could move back and forth to suit your needs. Rhyme - aaaabxa #AT8by30poems#ATNaPoWriMo#NAPOWRIMO#aestheticthoughts#leaf#hirathoddaipoem#yqbaba#yqdidi

read more
HIR A THODDAI POEM FORM
----------------------------------------------------------
Like dried leaf life is, from branch I fell
On song of wind I dance, thought life well
But routine like machine it's not well
Time ticking days passed charm turned like hell
From the branch of life. I fell freed from the
Routine world and following Breeze well Hir a THODDAI poem

So line 5 is 10 syllables in length; the other 5 lines are 9 syllables. Also, the “b” rhyme is somewhere near the end of line 5 and somewhere in the first half of line 6–so those rhymes could move back and forth to suit your needs.
Rhyme - aaaabxa

#AT8by30poems#ATNaPoWriMo#NaPoWriMo#aestheticthoughts#leaf#hirathoddaipoem#yqbaba#yqdidi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification