Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best siddharthasingh Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best siddharthasingh Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dj sid love on, i love you sid, siddhartha college of commerce and economics, sid the sloth, mr siddharth pickup the phone,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Naseem Habib

Collab Was A Forgotten Tale For Me, But Something Hits Hard Sometimes...🍫🍫🍫 So, Shree Ganesh Aapse Hi Ho Rha Ji...🙏🙏🙏 People Can't Go Till The Time We Hold Them, They Live In Our Memories Even After Leaving The World...👑👑👑 Keep Smiling...💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🙂 #twoliner #YourQuoteAndMine #MemoriesneverDies #leftwithmemories #siddharthasingh #mausamwrites

read more
और जो तकदीर और तस्वीर बदल दे
क्यों नही ऐसी दुआ का लम्हा कोई Collab Was A Forgotten Tale For Me, But Something Hits Hard Sometimes...🍫🍫🍫

So, Shree Ganesh Aapse Hi Ho Rha Ji...🙏🙏🙏

People Can't Go Till The Time We Hold Them, They Live In Our Memories Even After Leaving The World...👑👑👑

Keep Smiling...💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🙂

Naseem Habib

You Are Never Be Known For The Number Of Times You Failed, You Are Always Known For The Success You Achieved... To Make A New Start We Have To Learn From The Mistakes and Make A New Start Everytime We Fall... So Never Be Sad By Your Failure Because You Get To Know The New Way From Which You Can't Succeed... "जिनमें अपने हार से सबक लेकर फिर उठ आगे बढ़ने की हिम्मत होती है, #Inspiration #philosophy #newyear #HappyNewYear #YourQuoteAndMine #siddharthasingh

read more
Live in present
and cherish the moment You Are Never Be Known For The Number Of Times You Failed,
You Are Always Known For The Success You Achieved...

To Make A New Start We Have To Learn From The Mistakes and Make A New Start Everytime We Fall...
So Never Be Sad By Your Failure Because You Get To Know The New Way From Which You Can't Succeed...

"जिनमें अपने हार से सबक लेकर फिर उठ आगे बढ़ने की हिम्मत होती है,

Naseem Habib

Post As Per Order Of My Sweetest DiMaa...😊😊😊🤗🤗🤗👑👑👸👸👸 But Not Experienced in This Type Of Genre, Trying For The First Time...😅😅😅 #God #SAD #diary #twoliner #YourQuoteAndMine #prayer #siddharthasingh

read more
Ada kar chand lamhe mohabbat ke jo maut ko bhi rukhsat kar de...
Ata kar chand lamhe jo mujhe bhi sukoon de... Post As Per Order Of My Sweetest DiMaa...😊😊😊🤗🤗🤗👑👑👸👸👸

But Not Experienced in This Type Of Genre, Trying For The First Time...😅😅😅

Naseem Habib

👉👉Whole Write-up is in the Caption...👈👈 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 "कहने को तो सब अपने हो बोलो जरा साथ मेरे कौन है।" मेरे अल्फ़ाज़ों को सब कोषे है, मेरे जज़्बातों को समझे कौन है। मेरे ख़ुशियों के सब साथी हैं, मेरे अश्कों को पोछे कौन है। यूँ तो साथ चाहे सब हैं लेकिन, देखो साथ मेरे खड़ा कौन है। ज़िन्दगी भर के साथी सब लफ़्ज़ों के, लफ़्ज़ों के आगे सोचे कौन है। #Pain #SAD #Broken #yqdidi #hurted #siddharthasingh

read more
बुरा सहने वाला खामोश हो जाता क्योंकि अगर अच्छाई होती तो बुरा बनता ही कोई क्यों।वो अपने ग़म को चुप कर बरदास्त कर जाता क्यों कि उसका दर्द कोई अच्छा ही समज सकता।अफसोस पर अच्छाई ने तो कफन ओढ़ लिया है बुराई की तो घुंज है। 👉👉Whole Write-up is in the Caption...👈👈
  👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

"कहने को तो सब अपने हो बोलो जरा साथ मेरे कौन है।"
मेरे अल्फ़ाज़ों को सब कोषे है, मेरे जज़्बातों को समझे कौन है।
मेरे ख़ुशियों के सब साथी हैं, मेरे अश्कों को पोछे कौन है।
यूँ तो साथ चाहे सब हैं लेकिन, देखो साथ मेरे खड़ा कौन है।
ज़िन्दगी भर के साथी सब लफ़्ज़ों के, लफ़्ज़ों के आगे सोचे कौन है।

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification