Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rat_trap Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rat_trap Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about your mouth is moving like a rat, year of the rat, hum tumse dil lagake din rat, your friend the rat, trubble gum the better rat trap,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hari Varma

THE UNWANTED GUEST - A SHORT STORY What are you doing in my house!? Will live in an eighth floor Apartment in the heart of the city. We are three. My daughter, my wife and me. We rarely get guests. Even if we do get, they were mostly invited. As everybody would agree, since we already have enough surprises in our lives, it is better not to add any more surprises knowingly. Normally, I am the first one who gets up in my house. Mostly around 5 AM. One such normal morning, when I switched on th #yqbaba #UnwantedGuest #yourquotebaba #yostowrimo #varmaji #rat_trap

read more
THE UNWANTED GUEST - A SHORT STORY

Will live in an eighth floor Apartment in the heart of the city. We are three. My daughter, my wife and me. We rarely get guests. Even if we do get, they were mostly invited. As everybody would agree, since we already have enough surprises in our lives, it is better not to add any more surprises knowingly. 

Normally, I am the first one who gets up in my house. Mostly around 5 AM. One such normal morning, when I switched on the light in the living room, I noticed a shadow moving briskly across the room. Though I am not a phobic by nature, I got a little startled. It was pin drop silence. I tip-toed to the main door and checked. It was all closed and locked. So what I felt must have been some illusion, I decided. Feeling a little relaxed, I went back to my morning routine.

(Read more in Caption)  THE UNWANTED GUEST - A SHORT STORY

What are you doing in my house!?

Will live in an eighth floor Apartment in the heart of the city. We are three. My daughter, my wife and me. We rarely get guests. Even if we do get, they were mostly invited. As everybody would agree, since we already have enough surprises in our lives, it is better not to add any more surprises knowingly. 

Normally, I am the first one who gets up in my house. Mostly around 5 AM. One such normal morning, when I switched on th

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification