Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sctrapped Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sctrapped Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sctr pune, sct trolls 9900, sct malayalam, sct,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

◆ Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 ◆ Collaborate on this prompt and tell us about being trapped ◆ You can write a story / long short story / microtale / poem / conversation. ◆ Feel free to extend your spookiness in the caption. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #sctrapped

read more
My past came alive and butchered me once again. My future stared agape, clapping like a maniac. I shut my ears and watched it strangle my present till nothing remained, not even my dead past. I passed out and became a ghost of my past walking deadpan in life till the ghost screamed in my head, pleading with me to kill it. 
I grabbed a knife and stabbed the body that housed an evil past in it's sick mind.
The lifeless body saw the sick mind wandering aimlessly at the crematorium.
I couldn't live and I was hopelessly trapped in death. ◆ Hola  Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤

◆ Collaborate on this prompt and tell us about being trapped

◆ You can write a story / long short story / microtale / poem / conversation. 

◆ Feel free to extend your spookiness in the caption.

RAHUL VERMA

• Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 • Collaborate on this prompt and write your spooky thoughts about the trap by snakes. • You can write poem/ microtale/ long story/ conversation. Feel free to extend in caption. • Use #sctrapped to let us discover your write-up. 🧟 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrortimes

read more

जहाँ सम्मान है वहां डर है ,पर ऐसी हर जगह सम्मान नहीं है जहाँ डर है, क्योंकि संभवतः डर सम्मान से ज्यादा व्यापक है।
 • Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤

• Collaborate on this prompt and write your spooky thoughts about the trap by snakes.

• You can write poem/ microtale/ long story/ conversation. Feel free to extend in caption.

• Use #sctrapped to let us discover your write-up. 🧟

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification