Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Being_replaced Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Being_replaced Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love being single quotes, being alone is my attitude, me being me quotes, poems about being scared to love, osho being in love quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

People love you according to their mood and needs! And if you give too much importance to someone in your life you are losing your importance in their lives. #Being_replaced #Heart_crying

read more
How heartbreaking it is to see your place being replaced by someone else and you are helpless!!

It's not jealousy you feel... it's your heart crying,screaming due to that pain! People love you according to their mood and needs!
And if you give too much importance to someone in your life you are losing your importance in their lives.

#Being_replaced
#Heart_crying

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification