Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best swclatenighthorror Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best swclatenighthorror Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

The Incomplete Metaphor

Hey writers!! We are back with a late night prompt. #Collab and write a horror story,and scare us. Best ones will get a shout out!! Happy storytelling!!! #swc #swclatenighthorror (don't remove this tag) #skulledwritersclub #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Something happened. Unusual, but not
unexpected. I looked at the mirror which was 
covered in a dark shade of grey, with a white spot in between. It was only me inhabiting the house. The windows and doors were opening and closing on their own, and all of a sudden, the glass of water fell to the ground and made a creepy sound which had awaken the spirits, haunting the house, taunting me. I needed to drink some water. Got up and placed my foot on the floor, in dilemma. Walking was the thing I hated too much now! The door was now closed. I fisted the doorknob and tried to open it. I was locked up in my own room?! Hey writers!!
We are back with a late night prompt. #collab and write a #horror story,and scare us.
Best ones will get a shout out!!
Happy storytelling!!!

#swc
#swclatenighthorror (don't remove this tag)
#skulledwritersclub

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification