Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writinggyan✒️on Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writinggyan✒️on Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a good teacher paragraph writing, midnight writing in japanese, writing a poetry book, writing poetry, a piece of writing that is not poetry,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Sita Prasad

23 is a prime number. Hope you have had a prime day. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day23lockdown. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourqoute #writinggyan✒️on

read more
First of all thanks to #YourQoute for keeping the thoughts intact during such difficult times. The inspirational stories and write ups keep one grounded and invigorate her/him to experience and explore life in a better way. The Kabir's doha on truth🌼, the yqbaba's diary talking about Anne Frank📒, the #writinggyan✒️on sequential writing, just keep quenching my quest. 
My 9 year old says I should skip lockdown diary for a night, and stop checking yq🙃as I have lot of chores at home. Then, I put my point saying it is like my playtime which gives me strength, it is like going to park(for kids, that's the most important part of the day).
Hey all! Today I opened live Sai Darshan and saw the priests sitting in solace and chanting mantras. No rush, no clearing the clutter 🌹🙏. Then I felt like checking other shrines too. Saw Golden temple and I'm planning to read more about it. 
These two shrines are unique as they allow everyone with no restriction to cast, creed, language etc. All are equal in front of Him. And He is one🙏. You call Him with any name, He responds. Just keep that belief on.
Stay home, Pray with all your might for everyone. Maintain social distance.

23 is a prime number. Hope you have had a prime day. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day23lockdown.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification