Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mortalimmortality Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mortalimmortality Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a mor pardesi babu i love you, immortal love, bhar jata dhodi mor pasina se, immortal swordsman in the reverse world, huuma mina the secret of immortality,

• 2 Followers
  • 223 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

silence_power_oo7

mute video

silence_power_oo7

mute video

silence_power_oo7

mute video

silence_power_oo7

yamraj_or_chitrgupt🙏#mortalimmortality #Mortivation #morality thoda_sa_gyan_😊 #प्रेरक

read more
mute video

silence_power_oo7

mute video

silence_power_oo7

mute video

silence_power_oo7

mute video

silence_power_oo7

mute video

silence_power_oo7

mute video

The Incomplete Metaphor

|| Cancer 3 || Did someone enter my room while I was asleep? Well, who was it? Dad and Mom were in their room. Did one of them do this? But why would they? Was it a prank? My mind was crowded with questions just the way my hands were crowded with a sea reflecting an ebb of my life. The Sun had almost risen, now half visible and the skies had turned into a darker shade of indigo with a tinge of purple. Maybe the sky was asking me to be pacific at this time of distress. But being pacific isn’t #story #cancer #yqbaba #suspense #mortalimmortality #Cancer_GS

read more
|| Cancer #3 ||

Did someone enter my room while I was asleep? Well, who was it? Dad and Mom were in their room. Did one of them do this? But why would they? Was it a prank? My mind was crowded with questions just the way my hands were crowded with a sea reflecting an ebb of my life. The Sun had almost risen, now half visible and the skies had turned into a darker shade of indigo with a tinge of purple. Maybe the sky was asking me to be pacific at this time of distress.

*CAPTION* || Cancer #3 ||

Did someone enter my room while I was asleep? Well, who was it? Dad and Mom were in their room. Did one of them do this? But why would they? Was it a prank? My mind was crowded with questions just the way my hands were crowded with a sea reflecting an ebb of my life. The Sun had almost risen, now half visible and the skies had turned into a darker shade of indigo with a tinge of purple. Maybe the sky was asking me to be pacific at this time of distress.

But being pacific isn’t
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification