Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SaketBhai Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SaketBhai Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the big stack saket, in saket, saket poem summary in hindi, saket kumar 170, maithili sharan gupt poems in hindi saket,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Satish Chandra

#SaketBhai This one's for you #yqbaba You seriously are one amazing person and one of the closest pals I met here and your way of reciprocation and those subtle humble gestures always blow my heart with love and joys. You are an icon to me in terms of a nice human being, a humble man and an ocean of humbleness. 😘💐🤗

read more
Posts करते वक़्त जो रहता है सचेत
करता नहीं कोई गलती, एक हो या अनेक
Comments में जिसके होता है प्रेम भरा संकेत
ऐसा Awesome है भाई अपना, जिसका नाम है साकेत

— Satty #SaketBhai This one's for you #YQBaba

You seriously are one amazing person and one of the closest pals I met here and your way of reciprocation and those subtle humble gestures always blow my heart with love and joys. 
You are an icon to me in terms of a nice human being, a humble man and an ocean of humbleness. 😘💐🤗

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification