Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQConfessions Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQConfessions Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cute love confessions, confessions of a dangerous mind, confessions of a shopaholic full movie, confessions of a teenage drama queen, confessions of a shopaholic,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Anjali Bisht

The biggest lie I have ever told is that your absence doesn't bother me.
But the biggest truth is that every moment that I live is, to be with you.
The biggest truth is that each of my breath counts on the day we met.
The biggest truth is that my morning starts with you and each day ends for you.
The biggest lie I have ever told is that I am not in love with you.
But now let me tell this world the biggest truth that I am living your love. #biggestlie #yqbaba #yqtales #yqconfessions #yqlove #formylove

Satish Chandra

#YQConfessions #yqbaba To start with, My confession would have been somewhat like this :- I always wondered what can one get out of a passion when it is underrated and not much can be done about it due to other obligations and responsibilities. I was in the mindset that sooner or later this part of mine would fade away and leave me with just a few pages in my diary and some fond memories on my facebook page..... (And the rest would continue from the top of this quote) Love you all

read more

I was exposed to YQ- The App. It made me rethink on what I was soon planning to give up. Yes, I was planning to give up My writing skills(even if it's like 0.25% in me).

YQ just bestowed the right platform, superb colleagues(Professionally), Sweethearts(Personally), and a lot of eminent masters of the business who have led me learn a lot, though the process of learning continues.

I've had many relationships and multiple break-ups but this love for YQ family would last till I breathe my last.

Thanks for everything from the core of my heart
Love you from dawn to dusk everyday
Hail YourQuote (Family besides Family) #YQConfessions #YQBaba

To start with, My confession would have been somewhat like this :-

I always wondered what can one get out of a passion when it is underrated and not much can be done about it due to other obligations and responsibilities. I was in the mindset that sooner or later this part of mine would fade away and leave me with just a few pages in my diary and some fond memories on my facebook page.....
(And the rest would continue from the top of this quote)

Love you all

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification