Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzsitwrimo5 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzsitwrimo5 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ābeļdārzs burtnieki, vērmanes dārzs,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Sita Prasad

Hello Resties! ❤️ With our daily situation prompts for #RZSitWriMo (RZ Situation Writing Month) give wings to your imagination and plot your own stories. ❤️ Collab on our #rzsitwrimo5 and express your thoughts. Best ones will be featured. 🌸 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone

read more
I ignored as I had to reach my office on time atleast today. I did reach! But to my astonishment the same cry was audible from a tree at the entrance park! This was strange, I asked my colleague who used to accompany me daily and today missed to join me, and had just met him at the entrance. He was very strange, didn't answer, rather seemed to be bewildered with my question. The moment I entered the office, my friends came and hugged me, I turned back, no one was there. They started consoling me! And I realized suddenly, a current of shock shook me, he was know more! He didn't join me because when I started today, he had left the world! But why the tree! No clue! He did try to say something!  Hello Resties! ❤️

With our daily situation prompts for #RZSitWriMo (RZ Situation Writing Month) give wings to your imagination and plot your own stories. ❤️

Collab on our #rzsitwrimo5 and express your thoughts. 

Best ones will be featured. 🌸

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification