Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deaddiction Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deaddiction Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dead ends lead to pagerank of, love dead photos, you are already dead in japanese, dead ends near me, highschool of the dead season 2,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haseena Dudekula

You are a dangerous addiction,
I dont want to take the risk,
of getting addicted to you,
am afraid to lose my heart yet again,
and this time i may never get 
de addicted for life....
 #addiction#deaddiction
#heart#love

Haseena Dudekula

I am an addict...
addicted to love and romance !

Dear Zindagi,
Please never ever compel me to resort to de-addiction !

#addiction
#deaddiction
#yqbaba

Quotes

LIFE OF AN ALCOHOLIC..

The initial days of life are gracious and cheerful , but these glorious days makes one so weak that it's too hard to handle even a bit of stress....and we all know that gloomy days are inevitable ...so when tensity arrives ..they become worrisome and anxious same as any other normal person..but the difference lies here.. a sensible man chooses to fight the battle but an alcoholic selects a drink , sit back and get a hold of temporary happiness by avoiding the reality.... So it is wisely said by someone that first he takes the drink..then the drink takes a drink and then drink takes him... alcoholics are the most selfish persons on this planet...they keep themselves happy throughout their life by avoiding the reality and one day they abruptly depart without informing anyone.......
Now let's put a ray of light on those who live with an alcoholic..they suffer entire life because of such a shameful habit of that person and after their departure , suffer through loss of own member and it's consequences....
So even if you wake up today , stop that poison , else you are going to  make the lives of your loved ones miserable and  devastated...... #alcoholaddiction #stopdrinkingalcohol #deaddiction

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification