Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMembracelove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMembracelove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnm, mnn mnm, mem 7 ways to stop a burglar, mem 7 ways to discipline your child,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. Font: Crimson Italic Size: 15 #MnMembracelove #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #yqquotes

read more
While I embrace your soul,
as you enter me, passionately,
mystic ecstasy penned 
a sinful tale....
 Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

Font: Crimson Italic
Size: 15

#MnMembracelove #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons 
#yqquotes

Neerja

(Quote99) 'Sacrifice' song is one of the beautiful song : soothing freed' Some lines from the song are : "I will never sacrifice my love, not even for you You know I don't play it safe Sometimes you have to break the rules... Yeah, we could call it love, or we could call it nothing But you got what I want, so baby, give me something.. But you got what I want, you know I do, too #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #MnMembracelove

read more
With a sweet kiss of yours..
Holding me lightly,
And dancing on 'Sacrifice' swiftly,
Lifting me up, Against the wall..
Kissing me fiercely!

Embrace my love..
With the ride of pleasures..
Oh God! how come you make me so..
So much in wanting you more and more. 
With every 'you' in me within..
I want even more of you, 
So embrace my love
With your wildest fantasy 
I want you to :
Feel me up with your wicked tongue first
I want to see how much , for me, is your thirst.. (Quote99) 'Sacrifice' song is one of the beautiful song : soothing  freed' 
Some lines from the song are :
"I will never sacrifice my love, not even for you
You know I don't play it safe
Sometimes you have to break the rules...
Yeah, we could call it love, or we could call it nothing
But you got what I want, so baby, give me something..
But you got what I want, you know I do, too

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification