Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best could_be_dedicated_to_self_by_self Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best could_be_dedicated_to_self_by_self Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you did everything you could to make peace, i could easily fall in love with you, erasure i could fall in love with you, selena i could fall in love with you, i could fall in love with you,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Neerja

(Quote202) A thought came while listening a song - 'Little do you know - Alex Sierra'. It's about two people obviously, but that could be a song like "to me for me", as if an individual says to him/her self only. #could_be_dedicated_to_self_by_self Some words of that song are as follows, (do listen the song..) "....... #Introspection #yqbaba #introvert #hatred #aestheticthoughts

read more
Does she really has 'hatred' within? 
Or it's just the absence of emotion.. 
 Called "el_o_we_ee..!?" (Quote202)
A thought came while listening a song - 'Little do you know - Alex Sierra'. It's about two people obviously, but that could be a song like "to me for me", as if an individual says to him/her self only.

#could_be_dedicated_to_self_by_self

Some words of that song are as follows, (do listen the song..) 

".......

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification