Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dominantlady Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dominantlady Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tallness (t) is dominant to dwarfness, tallness is dominant to dwarfness, dominant mode is defined as, dominant meaning in hindi, nądnia dom na sprzedaż,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Neerja

(Quote279)She can't be tamed as a sub! She isn't into love, all she wants to rule over his worlds, cause she knows him..how devil he is. Indeed she isn't a sub, after all playing around, she make him fall in love...yes!! she a lady, strong enough, to dug the Devil's heart out! ... Yeah she is the 'MALEFICENT DOM' !! #LustoverLove #'lustofpower #dominantlady #maleficent #erotica #lust #moansandmoons #desire (Also again Thank you Harshita Rathore (aka babez✨) for giving thumbs up over this quo #bdsmdomsub

read more
"You are so fragile like a flower, my heart is all yours, my girl! 
Gosh I love you..", says the Devil, before going back to his world. 

Smirks she, kisses intensely and replies.. 
"Not a Girl ! address me as the 'LADY'! 
I am MALEFICENT..!
Bow down you fucking Devil !!"
Saying this, she took his HEART as a souvenir.. 

He should know this..
She : Fragile like knife so sharp..
Sharp enough to dug out his dark 'Heart'.. 

Ruling she "all over his worlds", she wants.
Yes!! indeed she is a Lady, 
A "" Fragile""  'Maleficent Dom'..!! (Quote279)She can't be tamed as a sub! She isn't into love, all she wants to rule over his worlds, cause she knows him..how devil he is. Indeed she isn't a sub, after all playing around, she make him fall in love...yes!!  she a lady, strong enough, to dug the Devil's heart out! ...
Yeah she is the 'MALEFICENT DOM' !!

#lustoverlove #'lustofpower #dominantlady  #maleficent #erotica #lust #moansandmoons #desire 
(Also again Thank you Harshita Rathore (aka babez✨) for giving thumbs up over this quo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification