Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best saggitarius💜 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best saggitarius💜 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about saggitarius quotes, sag and scorpio compatibility, virgo and sag compatibility, sag meaning in hindi, naiyya saggi instagram,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Neerja

(Quote281) Prashansha singh so here it is (from the journey of mine quote16 to 281😄), this time after three days of your birthday I wrote for you😌 postbirthdaygift🤷🏽‍♀️. Hope you like it, there were so many things to say, somehow I precised. And Thankyou it was little unexpected when yesterday you said that mine are the bestest hugs you ever felt, I just stand and wrap you hehe.. Well yeah you said this right that an advantage of the tall people who wrap the people, indeed the sense of securi #Friendship #yqbaba #selflove #collegedays #beinggemsagg #saggitarius💜 #gemini🧡

read more
Lady of..twenty plus... 

From being an introvert to an extrovert.. 
From being so shattered down to a lioness..
A sister, a mother, a daughter, a friend..
From those tears of pain to the tears of joy.. 
She learned how to love herself.. 
The cascades of love within her.. 
Yes #selflove is her thing.. 
An amazing example of this she is, 
I need to learn this from you! 

Way back since four years I know her..
Still can't express, I love her, she knows that I do..
But I amn't able to say that.. 
Yeah "introvert" sometimes I am..
Friends says true.. 
"Neerja you feel too much, but speaks too little..."
But at times I wanna say 
"You are adorable, eyes like a lioness..
Hell awesome in your own ways.. 
And an upcoming one of the amazing Psychologists.."

Love she is !
Gemini.. 
Lioness she is.. and
One of the fairies of mine.. 
This is the verse.. 
Of a lady twenty plus.. 
-Neerja (Quote281) Prashansha singh so here it is (from the journey of mine quote16 to 281😄), this time after three days of your birthday I wrote for you😌 #postbirthdaygift🤷🏽‍♀️. Hope you like it, there were so many things to say, somehow I precised.

And Thankyou it was little unexpected when yesterday you said that mine are the bestest hugs you ever felt, I just stand and wrap you hehe..

Well yeah you said this right that an advantage of the tall people who wrap the people, indeed the sense of securi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification