Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whatsappconversation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whatsappconversation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wha wha kya baat hai, gf bf hindi love shayri whatsap dp pinterest dowbload 0, tamil whatsap sad love feel status videos free doenload 0, malayalam whatsap sad love feel status videos free doenload 0, tamil whatsapp attitude status latest videos without love download 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Neerja

(Quote446) #beingpurple #enigmaticallypurple #introvertshe #ambivertme #Friendship #pure love Thankyou Miss KS ... Once she said I am fiercely beautiful #whatsappconversation (Quote384) ... "Hope, Faith, Believe🦋" I said to her once, which is a self reminder to me too. (Quote368) ... #'aukebche

read more
So she made an origami,
A 'butterfly' with the 
paper coloured purple
Said she, "FOR YOU" it is!
So overwhelmed I am!
Just want it in my hand!
No more virtuality,
In reality..
I want that butterfly 
all purplish plus red !

Enigmatically Purple!💜
With the pinch of red! ♥️
The butterfly....🦋

Beyond my words
That "FOR YOU" have hit me!
Thankyou Lady!! (Quote446)
#beingpurple #enigmaticallypurple #introvertshe #ambivertme #friendship #pure #love Thankyou Miss KS
Once she said I am fiercely beautiful #whatsappconversation (Quote384)
"Hope, Faith, Believe🦋" I said to her once, which is a self reminder to me too. (Quote368) 
#'aukebche

Neerja

(Quote384) She said, "your words have that power. :') 😃 which are your thoughts that is powerful 💗 not every one can be like that.. " And I replied "Neerja ek hi hai and so do she too ... #introvertshe #ambivertme #Friendship #whatsappconversation #pure #beingpurple #saggitariusme

read more
"Fiercely beautiful", she said to me today. 
Not by my physical beauty , 
but to my 'thoughts' she mentioned that thing. 

"Oh my!♥️" was only the reply I could give! 
Blessed I feel... 
To be the way I am!  (Quote384)
She said, "your words have that power. :') 😃 which are your thoughts that is powerful 💗 not every one can be like that.. "

And I replied "Neerja ek hi hai and so do she too

#introvertshe #ambivertme #friendship #whatsappconversation

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification