Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aphrodisiacal_69 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aphrodisiacal_69 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aphrodisiac meaning in hindi, aphrodisiac meaning in english, aphrodisiac meaning in marathi, aphrodisiac food, aphrodisiac meaning,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Neerja

(Quote 856) 🖤 He shouldn't have laughed over my choices! ________________________ Written on January 13th, 2020 I wonder why haven't I posted this on YQ but on Instagram. Anyway Enjoy Reading 🤞🏽 For more such quotes- click on #bloodthirstyy #gothic #aphrodisiacal_69 #Maleficient #gothicpoetry

read more
- Neerja  (Quote 856) 🖤
He shouldn't have laughed over my choices! 
Enjoy Reading 🤞🏽
For more such quotes- click on #bloodthirstyy

Neerja

(Quote 696) Coming back home, she from a meeting among doctors and he from office’s success party which was in honour of him itself. She was frustrated of some little issues which weren’t been agreed upon in that meeting but her husband’s achievement overshadowed it. At the same time he sensed that she isn’t that fine afterall he knew her very well. Hence he got an idea what to do. She was having lemon water, yet not changed her clothes, meanwhile he was already being shirtless. He moves toward #erotica #oralsex #moansandmoons #cindy #beingpurple #longwriteupz #aphrodisiacal_69

read more
A shower together..
Just a shower? 
Or something......

(..in caption..) (Quote 696) Coming back home, she from a meeting among doctors and he from office’s success party which was in honour of him itself. She was frustrated of some little issues which weren’t been agreed upon in that meeting but her husband’s achievement overshadowed it. At the same time he sensed that she isn’t that fine afterall he knew her very well. Hence he got an idea what to do.

She was having lemon water, yet not changed her clothes, meanwhile he was already being shirtless. He moves toward

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification