Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best horrorexperience Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best horrorexperience Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about horror stories in hindi and urdu, mera ranjhan hun koi hor lyrics, na hor tanhaiyan, gori tere jiya hor na koi milya song, gori tere jaisa hor koi na milaya,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Fantasy_Edits

Horror House 👻😱💀 horror #horrorhouse #Haunted #Ghost #horrorexperience #suspense

read more

Shivani Abbaraju

The 3:10 a.m friend. Shayd acha wala bhoot tha. #yqbaba #yqhorror #yqscary #yqhorrortale #horrorexperience

read more
So this was in 2017. I was for preparing for my CA intermediate exams. I don't really remember how it all started but my eyes automatically opened up middle of the night daily at exactly 3:10 a.m. And I couldn't sleep thereafter. This continued during my exams time & even after the exams ended until I went to Chandigarh for my orientation training.
Generally people find difficulty sleeping when out of their homes. But for me, Chandigarh worked like magic. My sleep pattern got fixed.
I shared this with my friend there on a night journey to Shimla & was shocked to hear what he told me.
Apparently, there was a presence at my home that looked at me during that time which disrupted my sleep. For some time I thought he is pranking me given the time & place we were at.
But after returning to home in NOIDA, it was all good. No disruptions.
Later, I got to know from a colleague that the staring spirit waited for some time & eventually left after my long absence.
Same thing happened again with me after a long time. This time I went to Jaipur & got rid of my sleep disturbing 3:10 a.m spirit again.
Now I think that it was actually a 3:10 a.m friend who was scaring me to make me travel more. The 3:10 a.m friend. Shayd acha wala bhoot tha.
#yqbaba #yqhorror #yqscary #yqhorrortale #horrorexperience

Shivani Abbaraju

The 3:10 a.m friend. Shayd acha wala bhoot tha. #yqbaba #yqhorror #yqscary #yqhorrortale #horrorexperience

read more
So this was in 2017. I was for preparing for my CA intermediate exams. I don't really remember how it all started but my eyes automatically opened up middle of the night daily at exactly 3:10 a.m. And I couldn't sleep thereafter. This continued during my exams time & even after the exams ended until I went to Chandigarh for my orientation training.
Generally people find difficulty sleeping when out of their homes. But for me, Chandigarh worked like magic. My sleep pattern got fixed.
I shared this with my friend there on a night journey to Shimla & was shocked to hear what he told me.
Apparently, there was a presence at my home that looked at me during that time which disrupted my sleep. For some time I thought he is pranking me given the time & place we were at.
But after returning to home in NOIDA, it was all good. No disruptions.
Later, I got to know from a colleague that the staring spirit waited for some time & eventually left after my long absence.
Same thing happened again with me after a long time. This time I went to Jaipur & got rid of my sleep disturbing 3:10 a.m spirit again.
Now I think that it was actually a 3:10 a.m friend who was scaring me to make me travel more. The 3:10 a.m friend. Shayd acha wala bhoot tha.
#yqbaba #yqhorror #yqscary #yqhorrortale #horrorexperience

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification