Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sistaloveforever Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sistaloveforever Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bro sis love quotes, about sister love, sista love, i love u my sis images shayri 0, hindi songs on sisters love 260,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

cressy adoline

The Girl who is so damn cool and so charming in the pic is none other than, its MY SWEET AWESOME SISTA Jennifer Xavier , who always have the cool attitude of facing all situations in her life! Hey sista!!!!!😇❤️ You are really a blessing for so many lives, who are connected with you in this lifetime. I too feel blessed to witness such a cool, funny, lovely, awesome soul in my life. The way you talk to all n you chat with is like so unique n actually it soothes the person makes me to feel happy #Anime #yqbaba #sisterslove #testimonial #mysista #HappyCousinsDay #myfavouriteperson #sistaloveforever

read more

The Girl who is so damn cool and so charming in the pic is none other than, its MY SWEET AWESOME SISTA Jennifer Xavier , who always have the cool attitude of facing all situations in her life!

Hey sista!!!!!😇❤️
You are really a blessing for so many lives, who are connected with you in this lifetime. I too feel blessed to witness such a cool, funny, lovely, awesome soul in my life.
The way you talk to all n you chat with is like so unique n actually it soothes the person makes me to feel happy

cressy adoline

Dear Gorgeous sista and My fabulous writing Queen🧚🧚 A fabulous person in my life, who unknowingly inspiring so many souls to fightback over their fears! A soul I loves a lot ,and feel blessed that I got a sista like you to share my thoughts and #yqbaba #yqquotes #manga #testimonial #animelover #yuihirasawa #sistaloveforever #awesomesisduo

read more

Dear Gorgeous sista and My fabulous writing Queen🧚🧚

A fabulous person in my life, who unknowingly inspiring so many souls to fightback over their fears! 

A soul I loves a lot ,and feel
blessed that I got a sista like 
you to share my thoughts and

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification