Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best takethat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best takethat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jab tak hai jaan songs, pregnancy me ulti kab tak hoti hai, jab tak mere dost salamat hai, qayamat se qayamat tak song, se gya tak,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Swapnil Moon

It was approximately 2 years back. It was my final year in BE Civil Engineering. Now, the thing is about Final Year Project. When you have given first half of year to think about topic of project so it means you have to think it. But, our group members didn't cared even when I have given frequent reminder. Then after first half of year they woke up and started discussing topics. It took 2 week to decide only topic name. Later, the phase of work started but, some members are on vacations and lite #yqbaba #yqquotes #titfortat #sucks #takethat #groupproject

read more
Actually, I am a Karma Believer.
But, for the very first time I made people to fall in their own trap.
Read Caption. It was approximately 2 years back.
It was my final year in BE Civil Engineering.
Now, the thing is about Final Year Project.
When you have given first half of year to think about topic of project so it means you have to think it.
But, our group members didn't cared even when I have given frequent reminder.
Then after first half of year they woke up and started discussing topics.
It took 2 week to decide only topic name.
Later, the phase of work started but, some members are on vacations and lite

Abid

🎈collab on this ponder worthy #cinemagraph and rain your thoughts! 🎈Font: Reemkufi Regular Size: 10 #takethat #rzagainststorm #yqrestzone #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Against all odds and norm. 
I have defied every rule. 
A  beast in  human form. 
I have exploited and ruined, 
Mother nature beyond reform. 
Catastrophic and destructive, 
Worse than a firestorm. 
 🎈#collab on this ponder worthy #cinemagraph and rain your thoughts!

🎈Font: Reemkufi Regular
Size: 10
#takethat
#rzagainststorm #yqrestzone #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Bizz_are_ Soul

College friend 1 : Where would you like to go during weekends?

College friend 2(now a stranger) : Dakshineshwar is my favorite place.. Whenever I get time,I visit there.

Me : Yeah,good for you..After all the sins you committed, it's the best destination for you... #yourquote 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#takethat 
#worldlaughterday

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification