Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best abondoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best abondoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about abo system 210, abo kit, ناسازگاری گروه خونی abo, ناسازگاری abo, chururu si ndo ndo,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shree

Happy Rakshabandhan to everyone! 💐💐💐 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 I just got reminded of one of the incidents, when I asked my mom after coming back from school -"who is my own brother?" From her 5-6 year old, she wasn't expecting such a question and wasn't ready with answer either. Like other Indian parents she chose to ignore at first. After a few minutes of waiting, I asked the question again... #HappyRakshaBandhan #a_journey_of_thoughts #abondoflove

read more
A string of love 
-------------💜💛💙------------ Happy Rakshabandhan to everyone! 💐💐💐

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
I just got reminded of one of the incidents, when I asked my mom after coming back from school -"who is my own brother?"

From her 5-6 year old, she wasn't expecting such a question and wasn't ready with answer either. Like other Indian parents she chose to ignore at first. 

After a few minutes of waiting, I asked the question again...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification