Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wakeupthought Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wakeupthought Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wake up love quotes, wake bholi si ladki hai, breakup in love is wake up in life, wake me up, life is too short quotes to wake up with regrets,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Lakshmi Menon

Woken up from a dream #wakeupthought #Life

read more

Richa Vedpathak

Never let yourself feel too weak or too much strong. 
Time is best teacher, nobody can judge in no time to anyone at correct time. #healingtime #timetowakeup #wakeupthought #goodfeelings #happinessisabout #teaching_for_life #writingislife

Swapnil Moon

Yesterday, on the word of the day walk, a fellow writer Ajay Mehta wrote back to me and told me an inspiring story about his polio-stricken leg and how he managed to excel in life despite the adversities. I woke up with this thought in my head where does his courage come from. Is it family, adversity or sheer will? Through this #Collab challenge, I invite you to share what thought you woke up with in the recent days. #wakeupthought #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Before I sleep again, I need to free up some space to save the dream in my head." Yesterday, on the word of the day walk, a fellow writer Ajay Mehta wrote back to me and told me an inspiring story about his polio-stricken leg and how he managed to excel in life despite the adversities. 

I woke up with this thought in my head where does his courage come from. Is it family, adversity or sheer will?

Through this #collab challenge, I invite you to share what thought you woke up with in the recent days. #wakeupthought
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

For my would be"hubby"😍😘💖💏 Kab aaoge...zism s jaan juda hogi kya tb aaoge...😂🤣😋😉😆 Yesterday, on the word of the day walk, a fellow writer Ajay Mehta wrote back to me and told me an inspiring story about his polio-stricken leg and how he managed to excel in life despite the adversities. I woke up with this thought in my head where does his courage come from. Is it family, adversity or sheer will? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #wakeupthought

read more
When will you come.."HONEY"😘 For my would be"hubby"😍😘💖💏
Kab aaoge...zism s jaan juda hogi kya tb aaoge...😂🤣😋😉😆

Yesterday, on the word of the day walk, a fellow writer Ajay Mehta wrote back to me and told me an inspiring story about his polio-stricken leg and how he managed to excel in life despite the adversities. 

I woke up with this thought in my head where does his courage come from. Is it family, adversity or sheer will?

The Cold Summers

One of the toughest lessons 
which adulthood taught me would be,
that you need not trust "somebody"
for them to be called your "friend" ! The essence of modern "friendship" !

#yqbaba #friendship_vibes #modernworld #faketruths #blindfaith #senselesslife #wakeupthought #yqwritersclub

Anjali Kapoor

Yesterday, on the word of the day walk, a fellow writer Ajay Mehta wrote back to me and told me an inspiring story about his polio-stricken leg and how he managed to excel in life despite the adversities. I woke up with this thought in my head where does his courage come from. Is it family, adversity or sheer will? Through this #Collab challenge, I invite you to share what thought you woke up with in the recent days. #wakeupthought #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
will it ever get easier?
Or will I get used to 
the engulfing burden of life? Yesterday, on the word of the day walk, a fellow writer Ajay Mehta wrote back to me and told me an inspiring story about his polio-stricken leg and how he managed to excel in life despite the adversities. 

Through this #collab challenge, I invite you to share what thought you woke up with in the recent days. #wakeupthought
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Apart🖤 "We will be in love until death!" is a popular quote in love... But for heartbreak, nobody would have ever thought! #sourajita #yqbaba #newwallpapers #yqtales #wakeupthought #FirstLove #अननॉननंबर #wakeupthought

read more
"I will die a million death
 until love does us apart!" Apart🖤
"We will be in love until death!" is a popular quote in love... But for heartbreak, nobody would have ever thought!

#sourajita #yqbaba #newwallpapers #yqtales #wakeupthought #firstlove #अननॉननंबर #wakeupthought

The Cold Summers

One of the toughest lessons 
which adulthood taught me would be,
that you need not trust "somebody"
for them to be called your "friend" ! The essence of modern "friendship" !

#yqbaba #friendship_vibes #modernworld #faketruths #blindfaith #senselesslife #wakeupthought #yqwritersclub

sehar

बाज़ार सजे हुए हैं और हम भी ख़रीदारी करने निकले हैं मगर क्या चाहिए - नहीं पता। #ख़रीदनेनिकले #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #rulesoflogic #awareness #lifequotes #wakeupthought

read more
इस अंधे दुनिया के बिकाऊ बाज़ार में

यहां वह हर चीज़ मितली है
जो आपके आंखों को लुभाती है
सिवाय ..आपका दिल जो चाहता है
आपकी रूह जिसे ढूड़ती है....
अगर आप कुछ खरीदना ही चाहते है
तो ईमानदारी...नैकी... मोहब्बत...इंसाफ़...खरीदिए
क्योंकि शायद इससे आपका और दूसरों का कुछ भला हो जाए....

बाज़ार सजे हुए हैं
और हम भी ख़रीदारी करने निकले हैं मगर 
क्या चाहिए - नहीं पता।
#ख़रीदनेनिकले #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #rulesoflogic #awareness #lifequotes #wakeupthought

Suparas Jain

Yesterday, on the word of the day walk, a fellow writer Ajay Mehta wrote back to me and told me an inspiring story about his polio-stricken leg and how he managed to excel in life despite the adversities. I woke up with this thought in my head where does his courage come from. Is it family, adversity or sheer will? Through this #Collab challenge, I invite you to share what thought you woke up with in the recent days. #wakeupthought #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba lifeles #Hope #lifelessons #yqbaba #yqquotes #sajalsays #letsmakechange

read more
Why I'm letting the things flow as they are,
Why I shouldn't try to make them fall in my side?

#LetsMakeChange Yesterday, on the word of the day walk, a fellow writer Ajay Mehta wrote back to me and told me an inspiring story about his polio-stricken leg and how he managed to excel in life despite the adversities. 

#YourQuoteAndMine
#lifeles
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification