Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kritikqoutes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kritikqoutes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jamana ka kri, kriti meaning in hindi, pulkit samrat and kriti kharbanda, koffee with karan kriti and kartik, kriti sanon and disha patani,

• 1 Followers
  • 109 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Upendar M

I still remember the moment when I saw you the last time , those moments were still alive in my memory. You took my breath moving away from me. The only question in my mind at that moment was "Will we meet again?". Years passed, but still your voice speaks everyday in my mind. 
All these years , I wanted to share with you every big thing that happened in my life.
I missed you in  every small moment that brought smile in my face.

"Will we meet again?" If so, will everything be same when we meet again ? #kritikqoutes #yqlove #yqstories #missyou #yourquotebaba #yourquote #eternal_love

Upendar M

I love the happiness in you when you are with me. 
Don't let your happiness leave you.
Don't let my love leave me. #kritikqoutes #yqbaba #yqlove #yqquotes #love #friendship

Upendar M

When you love someone give them a reason to hate you,while you leave them. #kritikqoutes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove love #HappyNewYear #Memories

read more
Don't just leave 
Give a reason to hate you When you love someone give them a reason to hate you,while you leave them.
#kritikqoutes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #love #happynewyear #memories

Upendar M

I adore you because you are the reason for my smile 
I ignore you because you are the reason for my pain #yqbaba #kritikqoutes #yqlove #yqdidi #pain #love #smile

Upendar M

Believe yourself, be yourself. Thanks for all the lovely pokes.... hope everyone doing good... #kritikqoutes #yqbaba #yqdidi #beyourself #yqquotes #comeback

read more
I believe in my habits 
I believe in my attitude 
I believe in my decisions
I believe in my choices 
I don't believe in this fake world
I believe in myself Believe  yourself, be yourself.
Thanks for all the lovely pokes....
hope everyone doing good...
#kritikqoutes #yqbaba #yqdidi #beyourself #yqquotes #comeback

Upendar M

Collab with us on this beautiful #rzpictureprompt and decorate it with your soulful words. #rzbud #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #kritikqoutes Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Every day is not yours, Sometimes it may not go as you planned but still be confident enough to chase your dreams. Collab with us on this beautiful #rzpictureprompt and decorate it with your soulful words. 

#rzbud #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine #kritikqoutes 
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Upendar M

I want to be
your constant
and you to be
my forever. #constant #forever #yqbaba #kritikqoutes #lovequotes #yqlove

Upendar M

People leave but memories don't.... She still lives in his writings... #yqbaba #yqlove #yqtales #lovelife #Memories #theogre #YourQuoteAndMine #kritikqoutes Collaborating with Suvarchala Kavuru

read more
She : I love his writings....
He : (wiped his tears) reading his old            drafts....
filled with her memories... People leave but memories don't.... She still lives in his writings...

#yqbaba #yqlove #yqtales #lovelife #memories #theogre  #yourquoteandmine #kritikqoutes
Collaborating with Suvarchala Kavuru

Upendar M

Thanks for the poke Bhargavi Suggala #quarantine #lockdown #yqbaba #kritikqoutes #beingwithyou #MOBILE

read more
I never get bored of two things 
1. Being with you
2. Staying at home. Thanks for the poke Bhargavi Suggala 
#quarantine #lockdown #yqbaba #kritikqoutes #beingwithyou #mobile

Upendar M

P S: There won't be past tense for love. #yqbaba #kritikqoutes love #loved #proposal #brokenheart #eternallove

read more
Finally he proposed her
"I loved you" P S: There won't be past tense for love.
#yqbaba #kritikqoutes #love #loved #proposal #brokenheart #eternallove
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification