Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best crimsonzone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best crimsonzone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about detective conan crimson love letter gogoanime 10, shayri for ind cri team 0, hathi wala crim, starless king crimson, crim behav ment health,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Abid

Open for collab! We #crimsonzone have finally won the game and it is high time I throw a party. 🤓😆❤ But, wait. Here we will celebrate differently. Here are the questions I have for you all, about how you like your parties: 1. You like to be a host or guest and why? 2. What would you like in your menu? 3. What is the most important thing for an event to be successful? 4. What are the songs you would love to groove your bodies on? 5. What are the outfits you prefer for parties? #YourQuoteAndMine #cinemagraph #partytime #yqrestzone #magentazone #yqparty

read more
▪️ I would like to be a guest, get treated and respected.. 
▪️Something smooth, sweet and appetising, icecreams and cakes. 😁
▪️Any event has to be well coordinated and the rules should be made before hand.. Not in between the event.
.▪️I don't dance.. I have two left feet😝
▪️I am more of a traditional dresser.. Ethnic anyone? 
▪️House parties with a little games thrown in to keep the energy going on.
▪️People who hoard food annoys me.. (Wait buddies you can eat... the world is not going to end tonight) 
▪️The get together and the unions.. Interactions and conversations.. Just about anything..
▪️I have no special talents.. 
Just run of the mill talents and I speak fine Urdu. 
(yes.. you can call that an asset)
▪️Lastly..
I would like to invite my team mates from 
magenta zone and my bestie Maryam Fathima.
 I am at my best when she is around. Open for collab!
We #crimsonzone have finally won the game and it is high time I throw a party. 🤓😆❤
But, wait. Here we will celebrate differently. Here are the questions I have for you all, about how you like your parties:
1. You like to be a host or guest and why?
2. What would you like in your menu?
3. What is the most important thing for an event to be successful?
4. What are the songs you would love to groove your bodies on?
5. What are the outfits you prefer for parties?

Abid

Dedicating a #testimonial to Shubhasmita Das #yqrestzone #crimsonzone #magentazone #cyanzone 😜

read more

The machine! 😛  Dedicating a #testimonial to Shubhasmita Das
#yqrestzone
#crimsonzone
#magentazone
#cyanzone 😜

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification