Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best museofmine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best museofmine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about muse and co fine art, muse of my life, muse quotes, muse of epic poetry in greek mythology, muse of epic poetry,

• 1 Followers
  • 87 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Abid

Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Do check out our pinned post😁 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #rzthecolouroflove #museofmine

read more
never stayed constant.
It changed as per situations. 
Sometimes red 
when love blushed together,
sometimes a pale yellow 
when we couldn't 
meet each other. 
At times maroonish 
when it reached its zenith 
and white when 
everything around was at peace.
Love has various colors 
not to be defined but 
to grow with it.  Hello Resties!❤

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍

Do check out our pinned post😁

Abid

Goodnight, Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Do check out our pinned post😁 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #rzyourabsencetellsme #museofmine

read more
that my presence never mattered 🥺 Goodnight, Resties!❤

Abid

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATtimepic • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 🤗 Let's connect on Insta. Link in BIO. 🤗 Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #museofmine

read more
Time never left me empty handed after you left. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATtimepic
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

🤗 Let's connect on Insta. Link in BIO. 🤗
Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts

Abid

Hello Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzlikealifelessbody #museofmine

read more
I lay 
yearning desperately
 for you to blow 
life into me 
with your presence.  Hello Resties ❤️ 

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫

Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳

Abid

Good morning Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzyourtouchcan #museofmine

read more
create inspiring ripples 
in my placid heart.  Good morning Resties ❤️ 

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫

Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳

Abid

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzpicprompt4489 #museofmine

read more
Your sweet memories 
are an oasis 
in my lifes 
barren desert.  Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 

Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳

Abid

Let your feelings flow through this background given by Convivial Wings #CWplainBG2000 #museofmine #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Convivial Wings

read more
I do believe in holding hands and walking together but just to make sure that the path you tread upon should be devoid of any obstacle or obstructions,
I walk ahead of you.  Let your feelings flow through this background given by Convivial Wings

#CWplainBG2000 #museofmine  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Convivial Wings

Abid

Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Do check out our pinned post😁 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rznoonetotalk #museofmine

read more
and you feel life's too boring.
I'll be there to converse with you,
be it late nights or in the morning. Hello Resties!❤

Abid

Goodmorning ❣️ Willowleaf Angelon, commonly called as Angel flowers are a treat to the eyes.. Look at the design, shade and the presentation.. Woww, so creative the Supreme is🙏 Somebody may be small, insignificant in their outwardly appearance. But when you look closer you'll be amazed to see those traits which are extraordinary! Recognise, acknowledge and appreciate those innate qualities in people. Trust me, You yourself will be benefitted 😍😍 Have a fantabulous Friday 💖❣️🎉🎊💐💕 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #hlsubmission #museofmine

read more
Your love,,,, 
splashes of green 
with some lavender
thrown over it. 
Mine,,,, 
like those crystal 
dewdrops which 
shower upon you.  Goodmorning ❣️

Willowleaf Angelon, commonly called as Angel flowers are a treat to the eyes.. Look at the design, shade and the presentation.. Woww, so creative the Supreme is🙏

Somebody may be small, insignificant in their outwardly appearance. But when you look closer you'll be amazed to see those traits which are extraordinary! Recognise, acknowledge and appreciate those innate qualities in people. Trust me, You yourself will be benefitted 😍😍

Have a fantabulous Friday 💖❣️🎉🎊💐💕

Abid

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnotallgoodbyes • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #museofmine

read more
are good.
Some are filled with 
sorrows and worries 
lurking in ones mind 
thinking what if we 
never meet again? OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnotallgoodbyes
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.
loader