Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best horrtory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best horrtory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mera ranjhan hun koi hor lyrics, na hor tanhaiyan, gori tere jiya hor na koi milya song, gori tere jaisa hor koi na milaya, gori tere jiya hor na koi milya remix,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

K Harsita

Finally, I had moved past the old events that were haunted me badly. As my boardings were about to end I had plans with my Grandma. I had so much to talk to, so many things to do. I had missed a lot in these 10 years. I was going to have the best time with my Grandma Lusia. My happiness drained under my snivel when I got this call from my house. They were the cops, they told me the most tormenting news of my life. I immediately left for my town. My heart was heavier than the stuffs I was carry #yqbaba #yqdidi #fiction #yqsc #horrortales #horrtory #that_sacrificialcolumn

read more
              Finally, I had moved past the old events that were haunted me badly.

As my boardings were about to end I had plans with my Grandma. I had so much to talk to, so many things to do. I had missed a lot in these 10 years. I was going to have the best time with my Grandma Lusia.

My happiness drained under my snivel when I got this call from my house.
They were the cops, they told me the most tormenting news of my life. I immediately left for my town.
My heart was heavier than the stuffs I was carry

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification