Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best happybirthdaybestfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best happybirthdaybestfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy rose day images for my love, happy holi love shayari, happy birthday to my best friend and husband, be alone be happy, happy mothers day quotes for teachers,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Anmol Singh

PC: Self Well how do i tell you that you are the most important person in my life, you are not only friend I have but you are the one who turns my mood  from bad to good  and vice versa, you accompanied me in all my emotions, well life would have been difficult for me if I didn’t have you, Alas!! Wishing you a very happy and peaceful born day, let the god bless you, stay the same Happy Birthday Priyansh Kansal #happybirthday #happybirthdaybestfriend

read more
It’s tough to pen down about yourself,
It’s unfair to bound your
Personality with word’s help,
You have ability to survive,
Because you know things how to drive,
You have lived your life on your rules,
You have your choices to stay cool,
You have the right you have the bright,
You love to go on you have to sight,
True of heart and full of life,
You have the art to kick the hype,
Much more to say very loud,
Having you in my life is genuine proud
Wish you very happy birthday Priyansh PC: Self
Well how do i tell you that you are the most important person in my life, you are not only friend I have but you are the one who turns my mood  from bad to good  and vice versa, you accompanied me in all my emotions, well life would have been difficult for me if I didn’t have you, Alas!! Wishing you a very happy and peaceful born day, let the god bless you, stay the same
Happy Birthday Priyansh Kansal 
#happybirthday #happybirthdaybestfriend

Anmol Singh

PC: Self Well how do i tell you that you are the most important person in my life, you are not only friend I have but you are the one who turns my mood  from bad to good  and vice versa, you accompanied me in all my emotions, well life would have been difficult for me if I didn’t have you, Alas!! Wishing you a very happy and peaceful born day, let the god bless you, stay the same Happy Birthday Priyansh Kansal #happybirthday #happybirthdaybestfriend

read more
It’s tough to pen down about yourself,
It’s unfair to bound your
Personality with word’s help,
You have ability to survive,
Because you know things how to drive,
You have lived your life on your rules,
You have your choices to stay cool,
You have the right you have the bright,
You love to go on you have to sight,
True of heart and full of life,
You have the art to kick the hype,
Much more to say very loud,
Having you in my life is genuine proud
Wish you very happy birthday Priyansh PC: Self
Well how do i tell you that you are the most important person in my life, you are not only friend I have but you are the one who turns my mood  from bad to good  and vice versa, you accompanied me in all my emotions, well life would have been difficult for me if I didn’t have you, Alas!! Wishing you a very happy and peaceful born day, let the god bless you, stay the same
Happy Birthday Priyansh Kansal 
#happybirthday #happybirthdaybestfriend

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification