Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovewillfinditsway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovewillfinditsway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Let love find you. < 
#incomplete #yqbaba #yqquotes #keepcalm #peace #lovewillfinditsway #writer

Swapnil Moon

I used to love someone but, she had nothing for me. It's one sided and I was so much in her it's not like she was beautiful or something. I don't judge someone's beauty but, still she was fine to me. After getting rejected for 5 times from same person, I thought she made a fool out of me. But, later I realised not at all. It was all my fault, I keep waiting for thunder without clouds in sky. The problem was nowhere but, it was all about her choice. I kept thinking about myself what went wrong, I #Her #RESPECT #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqlove #lovewillfinditsway

read more
Instead of Falling for Her,
I suggest you to Rise 
and make Her Only One.
If you Fail to Rise
Then you Don't Deserve Her.
Read Caption. I used to love someone but, she had nothing for me.
It's one sided and I was so much in her it's not like she was beautiful or something.
I don't judge someone's beauty but, still she was fine to me.
After getting rejected for 5 times from same person, I thought she made a fool out of me.
But, later I realised not at all.
It was all my fault, I keep waiting for thunder without clouds in sky.
The problem was nowhere but, it was all about her choice.
I kept thinking about myself what went wrong, I

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification