Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best travelmate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best travelmate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about acer travelmate 2420 drivers 10, eat travel love, peace and travel quotes, travel and nature quotes, permission for travel in lockdown,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Fairy Lights

Just remembered a memory from the pages of my childhood... When Mummy and Papa used to be busy talking to each other about the "big people stuff" and i felt alone.... But then one day i saw moon following me to my home and thus #TheMoon became my #travelmate till i reached my #Home #Childhood #Journey #Loneliness

read more
Ever felt lonely while travelling....?
I always feel it,
But there was time... When, I, was a kid.... The Moon used to be my travel mate throughout my journey..... 
Till...?  I reached the safety of my Home. Just remembered a memory  from the pages of my childhood... When Mummy and Papa used to be busy talking to each other about the "big people stuff" and i felt alone.... But then one day i saw moon following me to my home and thus #themoon became my #travelmate till i reached my #home #childhood  #journey #loneliness

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification