Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fictionvsreality Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fictionvsreality Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fiction books that will change your life, classic tales of science fiction and fantasy, edge science fiction and fantasy, the greenwood encyclopedia of science fiction and fantasy, science and fiction,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Lipsa..👰

Today's #writinggyan was "write as if you'll never be read. That way you'll be sure to tell the truth." It is a thought provoking fact atleast for me with some questions I never dared to ask myself. Was I ever really honest while pouring my mind out on those rough, unused paper?? Here also I played safe with the word 'mind' by not using 'heart'. Why in the hell, I had a urge to write about some random person becoming another person's anchor while I myself was shipwrecked?? Does it matter really #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdidi5 #obscure_scribbling #fictionvsreality

read more
Many times I had tried 
writing a poem real, raw and 
embedded with emptiness 
or that blinding darkness
But I couldn't. 
I myself found them
ugly, repulsive.
So always ended beautifying 
those half broken alphabets 
up with some
soothing lullabies I sang to
my sleep deprived eyes
Night after night.
Year after year. Today's #writinggyan was "write as if you'll never be read. That way you'll be sure to tell the truth." It  is a thought provoking fact atleast for me with some questions I never dared to ask myself. Was I ever really honest while pouring my mind out on those rough, unused paper?? Here also I played safe with the word 'mind' by not using 'heart'. Why in the hell, I had a urge to write about some random person becoming another person's anchor while I myself was shipwrecked?? Does it matter really

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification