Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ABondSoPure Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ABondSoPure Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chunavi bond kya hai, love bond quotes, father and son bond quotes, mom and daughter bond quotes, mother and daughter bond quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Payal Dholakia

Oh gosh!!❤ It has been 5 years we stick together around with sharing tears to joyful laughter. I meet her in my 12th Std when she was a Monitor of my class. And I stood right next beside her. We hardly communicate each other in that days because She was the monitor and I was the craziest student of the class. So we begin the journey of our sweet bonding when we entered the College campus. We have taken same core subject in the class. And then we started conversations and In between we made our b #Friendship #yqbaba #bae #youarethebest #ABondSoPure

read more
तू मेरा मसीहा तू ही महरम है Oh gosh!!❤
It has been 5 years we stick together around with sharing tears to joyful laughter. I meet her in my 12th Std when she was a Monitor of my class. And I stood right next beside her. We hardly communicate each other in that days because She was the monitor and I was the craziest student of the class. So we begin the journey of our sweet bonding when we entered the College campus. We have taken same core subject in the class. And then we started conversations and In between we made our b

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification