Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best PWdMarriage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best PWdMarriage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to convince parents for love marriage without hurting them, sad quotes about marriage life, love marriage game, 25yrs of marriage, togetherness quotes marriage,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Sweta

Dear Marriage, When I sit to think about your ancientness, I usually find myself amid the rulers of 16th century. It's really appreciable that despite being a tradition of the bygone age, you're still sparkling. So pious you are, aren't you ? You are a divine bond adorned with some obligations between the spouses, between them and their kids and above all between them and their in laws. You can be nicely defined as sweet hovel where reside tinges of love, whits of care, morsels of support and m #YourQuoteAndMine #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWcontest #pwlewrimotuc #swet_a #pwrenownedwriters #PWdMarriage

read more
Dear Marriage,

When I sit to think about your 
ancientness, I usually find myself 
amid the rulers of 16th century. 
It's really appreciable that despite 
being a tradition of the bygone 
age, you're still sparkling. So pious 
you are, aren't you ?

《Refer to caption》 Dear Marriage,

When I sit to think about your ancientness, I usually find myself amid the rulers of 16th century. It's really appreciable that despite being a tradition of the bygone age, you're still sparkling. So pious you are, aren't you ? You are a divine bond adorned with some obligations between the spouses, between them and their kids and above all between them and their in laws. You can be nicely defined as sweet hovel where reside tinges of love, whits of care, morsels of support and m

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification