Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myfantasypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myfantasypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hmm. I'm here, folks: I have given wings to my feminity, set it vibrantly alive to blaze it's own trail, letting the heavenly taste of a womanly nectar linger in it's wake I feed it with the beauty of my gender's passion, I let my female fantasies boldly step out in a world that is typically a male bastion My eyes savour this newness that now compels every male to respectfully eye a female world A world that till date prides itself on moving forward thanks to maleness in it's every word #Women #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #empoweringwomen #ohwomaniyacollabs #yqow #myfantasypoem

read more
I have given wings to my feminity, set it vibrantly alive to blaze it's own trail,
letting the heavenly taste of womanly nectar linger in it's wake
I feed it with the beauty of my gender's passion
I let my female fantasies boldly step out in a world that is typically a male bastion
My eyes savour this newness that now compels every male to respectfully eye a female world
A world that till date prides itself on moving forward thanks to maleness in it's every word
Today, I allow my lips to kiss our gender's emerging  freedom,
Allow my spirit to give wings to my feminity, a feminity so erotic, that it moans and sighs freely in it's own private pleasurable kingdom. Hmm. I'm here, folks:

I have given wings to my feminity, set it vibrantly alive to blaze it's own trail,
letting the heavenly taste of a womanly nectar linger in it's wake
I feed it with the beauty of my gender's passion,
I let my female fantasies boldly step out in a world that is typically a male bastion
My eyes savour this newness that now compels every male to respectfully eye a female world
A world that till date prides itself on moving forward thanks to maleness in it's every word

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification