Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ew_lf_sleep Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ew_lf_sleep Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about calm noises to help you sleep, sleep tight my love quotes, sleep tight love quotes, calm noises to sleep, will amitriptyline help me sleep,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Sweta

2:37 AM The poet isn't sleeping tonight. His unfinished work has kept him up. He is searching for a bunch of metaphors under his pillow, looking for a handful of onomatopoeia in between the creases of his covers. And eyeing at his dreamcatcher with longings filled in his heart to filter him some alliterations. Amidst all the din and bustle, I fade there in the dark, waiting for the moment the poet will catch my glimpse. And the clock hits 2:38. 2:38 AM The vagrant isn't sleeping tonight. The #yqbaba #restzone #rosesofproses #ew_lf_sleep

read more
~Sleep~
— % & 
2:37 AM
The poet isn't sleeping tonight. His unfinished work has kept him up. He is searching for a bunch of metaphors under his pillow, looking for a handful of onomatopoeia in between the creases of his covers. And eyeing at his dreamcatcher with longings filled in his heart to filter him some alliterations. Amidst all the din and bustle, I fade there in the dark, waiting for the moment the poet will catch my glimpse. And the clock hits 2:38. 

2:38 AM
The vagrant isn't sleeping tonight. The

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification