Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcthemes12 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcthemes12 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wct india, wct full form, wct link, wct meaning, wct tax,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Springblossoms

Growing out of comfort: How many of us actually dare to step to the road not taken? Rarely very few. What's the thing which is binding us to constant sadness and anxiety? The answer is materialistic world; a world full of deadly desires. Yes desires when satisfied leads to greed and if desires are not satisfied then leads to anger and what not. We only give importance to body and not our soul. We do spend lot of money on cosmetics, junk food, social media and Medicines, which only satisfies #Spirituality #Inspiration #philosophy #enlightenment #wcthemes12

read more
       Growing out of comfort:

How many of us actually dare to step to the road not taken?

Rarely very few. What's the thing which is binding us to constant sadness and anxiety? The answer is materialistic world; a world full of deadly desires. Yes desires when satisfied leads to greed and if desires are not satisfied then leads to anger and what not. 

We only give importance to body and not our soul. We do spend lot of money on cosmetics, junk food, social media and Medicines, which only satisfies

Sweta

Had it been possible to stash regrets, my drawer would be teeming with them. I would lock the drawer just to unlock it the very next minute. And once it's full I would be emptying the one next to it off the pages bearing my unshed tears, to stash more, so that they won't spill on the floor. My room would reek of regrets but at least my head wouldn't. My head reeks of regrets. And I keep tossing them from one lobe to another, time to time. Perhaps that's why our brain has four lobes - division #yqbaba #wcthemes12

read more
Where do Regrets go? 
Had it been possible to stash regrets, my drawer would be teeming with them. I would lock the drawer just to unlock it the very next minute. And once it's full I would be emptying the one next to it off the pages bearing my unshed tears, to stash more, so that they won't spill on the floor. My room would reek of regrets but at least my head wouldn't. 

My head reeks of regrets. And I keep tossing them from one lobe to another, time to time. Perhaps that's why our brain has four lobes - division

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification