Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcsyllable Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcsyllable Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about catentry table in wcs, catentdesc table in wcs, catentrel table in wcs, wcs staff, yll meaning in english,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Bliss Rosetta

Dear Princess, You know what? I'm not going to ask you how are you. Because I can clearly see from the slight gap of your untouched cupboard that you're doing well. Happy. And contented with yourself. And that's good. That's really good. I'm sure he'd be happy to see you this way. You carry on your work, spend your time with your friends after sipping your entire day in your double shot espresso and juggling work and calls between your two fragile limbs. Only you couldn't make a little space f #Heart #HeartBreak #yqbaba #letters #wcsyllable #bliss_letters

read more
From a letter, to you Dear Princess,

You know what? I'm not going to ask you how are you. Because I can clearly see from the slight gap of your untouched cupboard that you're doing well. Happy. And contented with yourself. And that's good. That's really good. I'm sure he'd be happy to see you this way.

You carry on your work, spend your time with your friends after sipping your entire day in your double shot espresso and juggling work and calls between your two fragile limbs. Only you couldn't make a little space f

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification