Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chitsm Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chitsm Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chit chat with friends quotes 10, chit chat with friends quotes, chit chat with friends, chit chat with 20, what is the meaning of chit chat 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#rapidfire contest starts now. Collab and come up with a #20wordnovemberpoem #chitsm My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
November oscillates between a smile and a frown
It catches a cold while keeping itself warm
The calendar looks forlorn. 
 #Rapidfire contest starts now. Collab and come up with a #20wordnovemberpoem
#chitsm

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

'My words, your words' Have we birthed them? Haven't we merely brought them all together with love, with joy to free them in oneness in a world that lies shredded to pieces in selfishness? Our egos crave ownership #chitsm

read more
We are all in it together 'My words, your words'
Have we birthed them? 
Haven't we merely brought them all together
with love, with joy
to free them in oneness
in a world that lies shredded to pieces
in selfishness? 
Our egos crave ownership

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification