Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mylifequote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mylifequote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mylife at kroger, mylife without me, mylife opt out, mylife this is me control page, mylife search,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Being a single child, I always wanted a sibling... Few people in our life not just act as colleagues, friends... Few bonds will give us a sibling affection... Happy that I had one ❤️ #sisterhoodfeeling love life #mylifequote #myquoteandyours

read more
Everytime I see you,
I always wish... I had a sister like you🙂❤️ Being a single child, I always wanted a sibling...
Few people in our life not just act as colleagues, friends... Few bonds will give us a sibling affection... Happy that I had one ❤️
#sisterhoodfeeling #love #life #mylifequote #myquoteandyours

Sai Sameera Voleti

Am I still expecting to live in a virus-free environment... No!! The only way to stop the virus is to bring a vaccine... Else this world with full of irresponsible idiots fights for virus not against the virus!! #coronatimes #irresponsibleus #SaveTheWorld #mylifequote

read more
Looking out today from my balcony...
I saw a bunch of people going out and gossipping,
Watched a bunch of irresponsible morons out there partying

This is the place I live...
With all these people around, can we still expect to contain the virus?? Am I still expecting to live in a virus-free environment... No!! 
The only way to stop the virus is to bring a vaccine... Else this world with full of irresponsible idiots fights for virus not against the virus!! #coronatimes #irresponsibleus #savetheworld #mylifequote

Sai Sameera Voleti

Rain gives me happiness and love ♥️Participate in this #rapidfire and define #rainin10words #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mylifequote #RainLove

read more
drops drizzling to express it's 
love in a colorful rainbow Rain gives me happiness and love ♥️Participate in this #rapidfire and define #rainin10words #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mylifequote #rainlove

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification