tags

Best EmotionalEnglishQuoteStatic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Best EmotionalEnglishQuoteStatic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories & Poem. Also read about EmotionalEnglishQuoteStatic Quotes, EmotionalEnglishQuoteStatic Shayari, EmotionalEnglishQuoteStatic Videos, EmotionalEnglishQuoteStatic Poem and EmotionalEnglishQuoteStatic WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• 24 Followers
  • 97 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories
I am full of Energy
And yet
I feel Low,
I am full of Happiness
And yet
I feel Empty,
I am surrounded by People
And yet
I feel Lonely,
I am full of Hope
And yet
I feel Hopeless,
I am Alive
And yet
I feel am Dead...

#confused#Emptyme#nojotowordsmith#kalakaksh#nojotoenglish#TST#englishpoem#nojotopoetry#NojotoQuote#nojotohope#NojotoWODEnglishquotestatic#EmotionalEnglishQuoteStatic#Nojotowodenenglishquote

11 Love
Sometimes you just have to have something to hope and wish for to get you through each day.

#Hope#nojotowordsmith#kalakaksh#nojotoenglish#TST#englishpoem#nojotopoetry#NojotoQuote#nojotohope#NojotoWODEnglishquotestatic#EmotionalEnglishQuoteStatic#Nojotowodenenglishquote

17 Love
2 Share
Valentine Sms messages status quotes     Dear me
(love)

Oh dear me attention pls...
Love is just a chemical reaction in ur brain when u see someone of opposite sex .

So dear me pls remind it when u will  fall in love at first sight and check ur brain.
Good luck & pls take care of ur brain.😎😄

#Love #nojotoenglish #EmotionalEnglishQuoteStatic #DearMe

26 Love
😉😉
"Be unique and get ready to be copied" #NojotoQuote

#Nojoto #Nojotoquotes #Nojotolove #Nojotoenglish #Nojotodiary #Nojotoenglishquotes #Thoughts #Nojotodare #moveon #Nojotoquotes #Nojotolove #Nojotoenglish #Nojotodiary #Nojotoenglishquotes #Thoughts #Nojotodare #EmotionalEnglishQuoteStatic #Nojotooneliner #Nojotoshayari #Motivation #Motivationquotes

32 Love
"I wish your memories vanish just like your feelings" #NojotoQuote

#moveon #Nojoto #Nojotoquotes #Nojotolove #Nojotoenglish #Nojotodiary #Nojotoenglishquotes #Thoughts #Nojotodare #EmotionalEnglishQuoteStatic #BreakUp #BreakUpquotes #Nojotooneliner #Nojotosadquotes #sadquotes #Nojotoshayari #sadlines

31 Love