Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best PriyankaAnandeshi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best PriyankaAnandeshi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about priyanka chopra and kareena kapoor, kareena and priyanka, quotes on priyanka reddy, quotes on name priyanka, happy birthday cake priyanka,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

pavan ponnaganti

The little heart has bore a way much agony... 
What if heart speak? 

Heart : Now I am tired...I am tired of constantly being taken for granted by the one's with whom I once vent my feelings and emotions, tired of being broken, tired of bearing things even when I am not responsible for it, tired of being silent when I am being blamed, tired of getting judgemental looks for the misunderstanding they hold upon me, tired of giving myself to the people who never valued me, tired of people judging me for being immature at times, tired of holding up my thoughts...All after being tired of all these I am asked to speak and share feelings which will be never understand by them... They ask me to be like normal and to be like everyone else, which for me is Cliche. They turned out me into numb creature with no expectations to put on and no words to talk on..  #PriyankaAnandeshi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification