Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mycnc2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mycnc2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how myc, src=ym&reason=myc, myc gym,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

I remember when I studied trojan war in my school time. I adore the character of ' Achilles ' .. but I love all of it. Achilles has a most trusted and beloved friend called ' Patroclus ' he died by decieving the enemy that he was Achilles by wearing the Achilles Armor without his permission. When he was burried.. yellow coloured flowers grow on his tomb.. and Achilles names them as ' Hayacinths ' because Patroclus died shouting ' haye haye '. Whenever I see these kind of yellow flowers I was m #YourQuoteAndMine #absentia #MyCnC #mypix_absentia #mycnc2

read more
अक्सर फूलों की खूबसरती देखकर
मुझे विचार आता है
की इन्सान से ज्यादा तो वे खूबसूरत है
फिर ओ घमंड किस चीज़ का था I remember when I studied trojan war in my school time. I adore the character of ' Achilles ' .. but I love all of it. Achilles has a most trusted and beloved friend called ' Patroclus ' he died by decieving the enemy that he was Achilles by wearing the Achilles Armor without his permission. When he was burried.. yellow coloured flowers grow on his tomb.. and Achilles names them as ' Hayacinths ' because Patroclus died shouting ' haye haye '. 

Whenever I see these kind of yellow flowers I was m

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification