Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best winternight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best winternight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about like and share to win, woolens is to winter as cotton is to, winter love quotes, be entered to win, love poems to win her heart,

• 26 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Pushpa Rai...

AARPANN JAIIN

#kohra #Winter #winternight #WinterLove Life #Life_experience कोहरा छाए अद्भुत सा, धुंध में छिपा जहाँ, प्रकृति की गोदी से, है रातों का सफर कहाँ। सन्नाटा में मिलती, धरा की दास्ताँ, एक अलग सी मिठास, है कोहरे की बातें। कोहरा छाया है, नींदों की गहराईयों में,

read more

Nandipati Kalyani

The nights are becoming colder. Spare a thought. #winternight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

To put together relatively low temperature
Still I can discover the  presence 
But I am impressed and secured 
with your gentle heat around me The nights are becoming colder. Spare a thought. #winternight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

The nights are becoming colder. Spare a thought. #winternight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba life #Inspiration

read more
With it's icy cold paws
Giving it wounds leaking
Out chilled airy breath
Marking the night 
As it's own The nights are becoming colder. Spare a thought. #winternight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #life #inspiration

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

The nights are becoming colder. Spare a thought. #winternight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
also a lot of secrets
will be explored by lonely hearts...  The nights are becoming colder. Spare a thought. #winternight #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

#mykindaclawingquote #mykindawinter #winternight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Likewise problems and troubles keep clawing me upright
I have no clue how long can I go on with this strength to fight
All these issues and troubles always keep me up at night
 #mykindaclawingquote
#mykindawinter
#winternight #YourQuoteAndMine

marmalade ツ

The nights are becoming colder. Spare a thought. Day 86 of #100poemsfor100days My hashtag : #100scarletstairs #YourQuoteAndMine #winternight #aestheticthoughts #theunsungquill

read more
with the cool dew giving it company.
The hues of the night sky rise and fall
like someone's heartbeat.
The breeze whispers in my ear,
bringing me shivers.
Just then, the sky parts m
with a fragment of it. 
And, bids it farewell with utmost grief.
That's obvious after seeing how
quickly its tears solidify.  
The nights are becoming colder. Spare a thought.

Day 86 of #100poemsfor100days 

My hashtag : #100scarletstairs

© Rai

Kolkatta ki sardi thi
tere mere jaisi thi
 kabhi tez thi toh kabhi
 naram thi yeh dono
 rooh mea ek jyase thi
 kolkatta ki Sardi thi
 yeh ek purane ishq thi
Tum mere bahon mea thi  #firstquoteofmine  #kolkatadiaries #romance #winterquotes #winternight #longdistancerelationship

विष्णुप्रिया

A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Winterpoem #winternight #विष्णुप्रिया

read more
Just hold my heart and close the eyes
to listen the sound of,
Starry night....
and then, comes the
Winter mist thats touches
my cheeks and flutters by...
Saying me Good Night...!!!
 A silent collab for those who like listening to the hum of #coldnightwinds.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #winterpoem  #winternight  #विष्णुप्रिया

Rajnish Sharma

read more
And  Nibbling it ,as It is the most delicious dish   The nights are becoming colder. Spare a thought. #winternight #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification