Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best babys Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best babys Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whatsapp status videos of small babys 0, babys status videos tamil download 0, memes 4 babys, quate babys, cuatro babys,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Jagroshan

#babys enjoying #Life

read more

Jagroshan

#babys games #Videos

read more

Archana Achu

Happy vishu 2022....#babys#Vishu#kannan# #Society

read more

Jenifer Prasanth

Pandi Meena

#babys

read more

Aruna Menon

#babys

read more

I remember the first Janta curfew when when I rang the bell and lit Diyas,
I remember looking at Vivek on FaceTime and trying to remember the warmth of his hug,
I remember my mother, frail and frightened walking across the check post amid the policemen.
I remember the Angst in my sister’s voice as she emphasised the SOPs to be followed.
I remember the anxiety in my sister’s voice when she could not accompany her husband to the hospital
I remember the expressions of my Yellow Train family when we gathered in arangam on March 20 2020.
I remember the circle of light meeting when we hugged as we abandoned social distancing.
I remember the unhappiness on Sujit s face when he had to cancel his official trips.
I remember being thankful for zoom and my neighbors.
I will always remember the tears that flowed as I wrote this ....

Anita Menon

#Babys

Laxmis

Sufyan Ali

#babys

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification