Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AlettertoGod Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AlettertoGod Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Dear God, 
Its been a while we have not talked. My prayers are going unanswered. So I thought of writing to you. It was a wonderful day when Miss S told me that you answer Every prayer and accept them. And if you don't accept it means you have better plan for us. I have waiting for your better plans. Dont be too busy with the plan that I forget what is prayer.
Your child.  #alettertogod #yqbaba

teacher baba ki teachings

God,
        You have given everything to me, so today I want to ask you why do you keep the dogs on street, I can't see them suffering in rainy season,
God please help them to get good shelter or help the people who provide them good shelter. #alettertogod #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yourquote #streetdogs #god #rainyseason

First Last

#3423poem Break the discrepancy! Low to high consultancy, 'Right-wing' complacency. Feel exuberant consistency. Persist to feel like giving up, but first grow up your roots to bring the best fruits. Use wit to destroy the weeds. 😎 🍃➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🍃 #PeRsIsT #DearGOD #growingup #acceptyourself #AlettertoGod #acceptpoem

read more
Dear God,

I'm requesting you, could you please mention a manufacturer tag before sending us here, we people are creative, materialistic & very passionate about believing in your existence with many different names.

Although about 1% of people worldwide are active greatly and showing the numbers everywhere, even active users here on NOJOTO.

In fact, what is the reason behind those 99% of inactive users who always want to live happily without working for them?

I'm your honest servant, I don't want you to warn me often, I need your help to increase my vision. Let use me for your purpose & I would be happy without any expectation. #3423poem
Break the discrepancy!
Low to high consultancy,
'Right-wing' complacency.
Feel exuberant consistency. 

Persist to feel like giving up, but first grow up your roots to bring the best fruits. Use wit to destroy the weeds. 😎 
🍃➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🍃

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification