Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lastnightthought Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lastnightthought Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweety PIe💚

Why do I love you? Why do I want you? You’ve always lived in my heart, Then why did I let you go? 
Why do I still care for you? Why do I still wait for you? Why do I still think of you?
When I know, you will never come back. Maybe you weren’t mine. 
My life is just wasted and it’s all true, Wondering why I exist? Why does my heart beat? 
When I had lost my sweetheart, Who was more important than this bloody heart. 
Why I am ready to die for you? Why I am ready to fly for you? 
When I know I can’t do that. Still I wish I had done something for you...✍

#hiral y #youandme #herloveforhim #tobeloved #waitingforyou #lastnightthought #confusedsoul #97

Mr BEARDFULLL

#richas805poetry #lastnightthought #kindness #Heartless #Suffered #Instagram ~richas805poetry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Richa Singh

read more
Because Kind Hearted People Think Emotionally And Others Think By Their Mind. 

Kind Hearted People Use Their Emotions To Understand What Will Be The Impact Of Anything 

They Do
But Others See Is Their Motive To Be Satisfied.

Kind Hearted People Think About Others
Rest Think About Just Themselves. #richas805poetry #lastnightthought #kindness #heartless #suffered #instagram ~richas805poetry #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Richa Singh

Mr Beardfull

#richas805poetry #lastnightthought #kindness #Heartless #Suffered #Instagram ~richas805poetry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Richa Singh

read more
Because Kind Hearted People Think Emotionally And Others Think By Their Mind. 

Kind Hearted People Use Their Emotions To Understand What Will Be The Impact Of Anything 

They Do
But Others See Is Their Motive To Be Satisfied.

Kind Hearted People Think About Others
Rest Think About Just Themselves. #richas805poetry #lastnightthought #kindness #heartless #suffered #instagram ~richas805poetry #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Richa Singh

🔥Aish🔥

heartspeaking #lastnightthought #lovein

read more
Main Ishq Uska,Wo Ashiqui Hai Meri
Wo Ladki Nahi,Zindagi Hai Meri.
Main Chain Uska,Wo Tishnaji Hai Meri,
Main Hosh Uska,Wo Bekhudi Hai Meri,
❤️🖤❤️ #NojotoQuote heartspeaking
#lastnightthought #lovein

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification