Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cantsleep Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cantsleep Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love can change a person quotes, if you are not willing to learn no one can stop you, can you feel the love tonight, all i can say is i love you, how can one forget someone you love,

• 34 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Monika Monu

How can I think of future
When my mind is still clouded by past. #cantsleep #yopowrimo #yqbaba #yourquote #clouded

Atishay jain

Still awake? Collab and complete this #Conversation by adding your own lines. #hardtobelieveme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #cantsleep #Awake #alone #Night

read more
Where to find someone to chat 🥲— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. #hardtobelieveme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#cantsleep #awake #alone #night

sanjana Bhardwaj

Are you awake? What you up to? #cantsleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I use yq...for write my thoughts.. Are you awake? What you up to? #cantsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

Are you awake? What you up to? #cantsleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can think.  Are you awake? What you up to? #cantsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Vashist

What if they see us
With our intensions lurking
In our eyes 
And stop us 
Even before we 
Lock eyes

#intentions #lock #eyes #lurking #whatif #cantsleep #cantforget #waitingforyou

Bizz_are_ Soul

Are you awake? What you up to? #cantsleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #slumber #yqquotes #yourquote #yqbaba #NightSleep #nightthoughts

read more
Your assuasive melody
lull me
to slumber
 Are you awake? What you up to? #cantsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

#slumber #yqquotes #yourquote #yqbaba 
#nightsleep 
#nightthoughts

The Cold Summers

Are you awake? What you up to? #cantsleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SelfMotivation #yqthoughts #yqbabachallenge

read more
I assume that I am the star,
destined to shine when its dark ! Are you awake? What you up to? #cantsleep #YourQuoteAndMine
#selfmotivation #yqthoughts #yqbabachallenge

Ajay Biswas

नींदो पे भी उसकी ही यादों का पहरा है...
क्या करें उसका दिया ज़ख्म जो बहुत गहरा है...
     #cantsleep, #hermemories, #lovehurts, #brokenheart

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I take a dive into my subconscious mind
searching for missing links. Are you awake? What you up to? #cantsleep #YourQuoteAndMine

Darshan Blon

read more
All I do is think about you.
Oh! I keep forgetting-
I am sleep deprived because of you.  Are you awake? What you up to? #cantsleep #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification